Monday 23 April 2012

Thank you ALLAH

In the deep of my heart, I just want to have a blog for me to share something that I think useful to everyone. But I do not have the determination toward it. So, I just let it go. Subhanallah, Allah arranged my life so beautiful. Let us see how Allah plans bring me to create a blog today. I was accepted to study in Northern University of Malaysia on Julai 4, 2010. Then, in the semester 4 (this semester), one of the subject that I take is STID 1103 Computer Application in Management lectured by Mr. Tarmizi B. Musa. Then, the lecturer was give us an assignment to create a blog. So, I was so excited but at the same time I feel a bit worry because I do not know a single thing on how to create a blog. Hmmm...by hook or by crook, I have to settle it. And now, I have learn how to do the blog from my friend, very expert one! That is how Allah bring me to the situation at last I have to create a blog! So niceee..thank you ALLAH. Thank you to Mr. Tarmizi too because gives us this assignment. Thank you.

1 comment: