Monday 23 April 2012

Assalamualaikum...lovely family!


Alhamdulillah...I was born on 2nd January 1990. I really thankful to Allah because have given me such a great family. Let us know each one of them! hehehe =). My father, his name is Yusoff Bin Mohamad. He was 56 years old. We call him 'abah'. He was born in Pasir Puteh, Kelantan on 11th July 1956. He is a lorry driver. He is a hardworking father and I do love him so much! He never scold us unless we have done something wrong - a big mistake! Hmmm...I was scold by abah once. For the mistake of......secret lor. Abah is a loving and caring father. Seriously! Then, my mother. Her name is Norha Binti Mohamad. She was 47 years old. We call her 'ma'. She was born in Dungun, Terengganu on 17th September 1965. She is a housewife but actually doing some work for our family side income. She makes 'kuih' for selling to many stall. Around 4a.m. she will wake up to start doing 'kuih' and also 'nasi dagang'. So delicious. Abah also wake up 5a.m. to start his lorry engine and get ready to go to work - normally he will go to Rompin. They have sacrificed a lot for their children. They are my inspiration! My elder sister, Nurul Nadia Binti Yusoff. She is 25 years old. We call her 'along'. She was born in Pasir Puteh, Kelantan on 31st January 1987. She is clerk at lawyer firm. Even she is a clerk, but her work so complicated - it is like she is a lawyer. So pity her but then now her salary is up already...hihihi. She is good in cooking especially cake, cookies and cocktail. I miss her cooking! Then, now it is the time for me to introduce myself. Hmmm...I think I will introduce myself in other post. Wait ya! My younger brother, Mohd Fikri Bin Yusoff. He is 21 years old. We call him 'abang chik' or sometime we call 'yie'. He was born in Kuantan, Pahang on 10th Febuary 1991. Now he is working as police assistant at Hospital Sultanah Aminah, Johor. He is very handsome as so many girls like him. Owh,ok then chik! Heee=). My youngest brother - Mohd Amirul Asyraf Bin Yusoff. He is 16 years old. We call him 'adik' untill now even he is big enough to be called as 'adik'. Hmm...nevermind la dik...we give you chance to be our adik forever. He has his own history. Hmmm...I will make other post for his history ya. Last but not least, Rahmat Bin Mohamad. Actually he his our uncle but he is just 15 years old. Hmmm...how to explain ya. Ok, wait for a while. He was born in Kuala Lumpur on 15th September 1997. We call him 'amat' without the title 'pakcik' because we are not used to it. It sound a bit not nice but then we still respect him and we love him like others do. He stays with us since my late grandfather has passed away on 2011. So, this is a litle bit about my family.  See you in the next post!


my ma and abah....love both of you!


along and me...=)



yie with his black suit...the grey suit one is his friend from JB



my adik...handsome la bro!


our pak amat...chubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment